Tuesday, August 25, 2009

appartments and the people in them

Well, I visited two appartments yesterday. what a difference. The first one was very miami beach, a recent divorcee, with the bling and the lips to match the decor. She was very nice, but no legal lease. so, thankfully, there's my easy out.
The second one is a tiny place right down the street, in a much larger house, it has a full bathroom, half kitchen (which means no stove) and small bedroom area. It does have great views and cheap rent. I'm leaning towards this one, but I have to think about it. The couple has two large dogs, whom I love, and they will let me use their upstairs kitchen occasionally. I only use the kitchen occasionally anyways.
I would of course, ideally like a place in wich I could use the kitchen as much as I wanted. but I am thinking about what I can afford, and without a roommate, I can't afford that. and I havn't met anyone who needs a roommate that I would trust so far.
so weighing options. They'll let me move in as soon as possible as well. aagh, I don't know! I don't have to many other options open. I have a studio appartment I'm going to look at, but it's almost over my budget. and it would be a similar situation as this one.
and I like the couple. I think they'd leave me to myself. plus I have my own porch... ok, time to draw up a list of pro's and con's and see where that leads. and look up how many things I can cook with a crockpot and a george forman grill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home