Saturday, October 04, 2008

chronicling

well, today I woke up, took tylanol, went to the city and managed. Got a little disoriented at 12 and told myself to get some food. Coffee and a bagel biscuit. And wonders of wonders, it really helped.
Managed to do quite a few things. Still need to do more things. Right now I'm listening to Neil Gaiman's the graveyard. I'm quite put out that I missed his reading it in New York. I appreciate him posting the readings. It's strange how the internet can bring to people the old traditions, readings of poetry, old books that are out of print.
My roomate helped my coffeepot on it's limping way to the grave, so I need to go shopping once more for a slightly smaller pot. I'm linking things a little better now. coffee in the morning, good. coffee any other time, bad. Food three times a day, good.
I'm still struggling with the concept that food is a need. but maybe this is a wy to force the body to rest from what he's doing.
just some thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home